The Software Developer is responsible for supporting clients by maintaining and updating the existing company platforms, converting new client data, and assisting in the development of new platforms for clients and customers.
Detailed job duties include:
• Code and test in-house platforms as assigned.
• Assist the Support team with solutions for clients.
• Help maintain the company’s website.
• Consistently initiate self-study related to software development and quality assurance.
• Study program specifications to better understand performance expectations and coding requirements.
• Follow established programming processes and standardization as defined by Diversified Technology
• Perform trial runs in later coding stages and correct any existing and potential issues as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of Associate’s degree or higher in programming, information technology, or equivalent
• Proficient with MS Office applications
This is an in-house position.
To apply, please submit the form with your cover letter and resume attached.