The Sales Professional is responsible for helping the company to grow by securing new clients through outbound telephone prospecting, following up on leads, attendance at trade shows, and other methods. The individual must be able to understand the potential client’s processes, needs, and pain points through strong communication skills and utilizing an established information-gathering template. A comprehensive understanding of the company’s services and software platforms is critical to providing the most value and client satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a passion for understanding and meeting client needs in business-to-business and/or business-to-government sales.
Detailed job duties include:
- Providing a positive, friendly, and professional customer service experience
- Daily outbound telephone prospecting and follow-up
- Representing the company at trade shows
- Gathering detailed information about the potential clients existing systems and needs
- Entering and updating prospect information in CRM software
- Proficiency with the company’s software platforms to be able to represent and demo to potential clients virtually and in-person
- Developing and presenting detailed proposals utilizing an established template
- Collaborate with programming and support staff through the client onboarding process
- Assisting with social media, online, and other marketing
- Minimum five years of business-to-business and/or business-to-government sales experience
- Ability to understand and communicate features of software and website platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Virtual and in-person presentation skills
- Experience with business-oriented social media
- Experience with MS Office and CRM software
Generous commission plus retirement plan, health contribution, and flexible time off for family life are good reasons to work here, but our people make it great.
Provide your cover letter and resume via the interest form.