Billing Office Associate
The Associate will perform a variety of functions to assist clients with billing and payment for utilities and services including water, sewer, trash, electric, parking fees, facility reservations, and electronic document submission. The individual will have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s platforms to be able to generate highly-accurate billings, notices, and reports both electronically and for postal mailing efficiently and on time, as well as process payments from a variety of sources. The Associate also responds to emails and phone calls daily from clients and their customers needing assistance with navigating these platforms.
Detailed job duties include:
- Understanding and using the company’s software platforms for generating invoices, notices, and reports
- Processing manual and electronic payments (pickup mail at Post Office, open and sort mail, record checks, scan checks into software & reconcile, download and upload electronic payment files, keep daily records)
- Generating accurate client mailings utilizing software integration with printing equipment
- Taking bulk mail to Post Office as needed
- Assisting clients and their customers with questions and troubleshooting issues via phone and email
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Associate’s degree in bookkeeping, office management, or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematics skills
- Experience with MS Office and CRM software
- Strong organizational skills
Provide your cover letter and resume via the interest form.